Monday, July 18, 2011

Toad-aly busy.




I have hooked up many a washer and dryer. It's not really difficult at all! Cold to cold, hot to hot, dryer vent to it's escape pod. Well what happened in our laundry room was straight out of an episode of the Dick Van Dyke show. Water everywhere, heat from the vent pouring out. It took me way longer than it should have but I did it! We can now do laundry.

On a wetter note, we bought the wrong sump pump. Apparently we do not need a submersible. I believe that I've created a work-around using a binder clip.

So the toad. Twice now I have liberated this toad from our cellar. I say "liberated" because I'm pretty sure he can't get out. I'm also pretty sure it's too cold for him to live. I understand the attraction, though. It is quite comfy down there!

By the way, I have named him Peter. As in Peter Cellar. Yeah, I'm that guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment