Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Blue sky smiling at me!

This heat is killing me!





I thought it best tonight to do some inside work so I painted the downstairs bathroom. The previous owner did a fantastic job of fixing up every room with the downstairs bathroom being the obvious exception. The walls are cheap-ass paneling making the decor reminiscent of a 1970's family room. In time I would like to completely redo it complete with new walls and tile. For now, though, we decided to paint it a sky blue. It actually looks really nice!

Oh I checked the cellar and discovered that my sump pump work around did not work. I'm going to have to find a replacement.

And before you ask, yes, Peter is back. This time I decided to leave him there. He will be our little totem, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment