Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sloth

Baby Ruth?





Wanna know about having a good time? You should check out wisdom teeth removal! It's what all the cool kids are doing, even this one!

According to my wife I told the nurses that the drugs they gave me resembled nothing more than a normal night out. And that I looked a lot like Sloth from The Goonies. But no candy bars for me! Chewing is completely off the table!

Or at least it was off the table until Shari cut me a slice of her plum bread topped with a hunk of butter. So damn good!

1 comment:

  1. You only looked liked Sloth right after you woke up from anesthesia because your face was swollen and you could only open one of your eyes completely. Also, you sounded like him with all the gauze in your mouth. I don't think you still look like him.

    ReplyDelete